Your personal data is collected
- when you use our websites or Services and
- From the social media pages located at [NOTE: include the URLs for all of our company social media pages on LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc.](collectively referred to as “Social Media”) and
Information collected and stored automatically:
When you visit our website or download information from our website, certain technical information about your visit is automatically captured. This information however never identifies who you are. The below listed information is collected and stored:
- The date, time, IP address and the Internet domain of the ISP from which you accessed our website.
- The type of browser and the OS used your system to access our site
- The web pages you have visited( and their URLs) and
- The internet address of the referring website form where you were redirected to our website.
We use this activity information for our internal purposes such as to administer, improve our Services and to help us understand our Services are used.
What other Information is collected or obtained from You
- Information provided by you to us when you use our Services, purchase products or services, create an account or register for our Services etc. This may include your “Personally Identifiable Information” which means information with which one may identify or contact You, for example name, physical or electronic mail address, telephone number, payment or demographic information.
- Information collected by automated means such as cookies, pixels, web beacons etc. This may include information about your device, browser, IP address etc.
- Information submitted by you when you choose to participate in initiatives such as survey, promotion, event or similar initiative(s). We collect your first name, last name, your email address, company name, the country, and the area of focus when you attend a webinar or an online event hosted by us.
- Your device location information when the location identification services are on your device.
- Information from other sources, such as social media platforms, marketing partners and publicly available sources.
Information collected by Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on Your hard drive and not on this Website. You have choice to decline cookies if Your browser permits, but there in the case, some portions of this Website might not operate properly.
Our website allows You to browse generally without providing any Personally Identifiable Information. However certain areas of the Services may require or allow the voluntarily submission of Personally Identifiable Information.
However, Personally Identifiable Information does not include website activity Information and that from which personal information cannot be identified or which does not allow identification of personal information. We will use reasonable efforts to remove Your Personally Identifiable Information from our then current website at any time upon Your written request to us at email@example.com. In spite of such removal, still some of Personally Identifiable Information may remain in Brane’s archival or backup copies of this website. Such removal of Personally Identifiable Information won’t make sure the permanent removal.
How we use your Information:
We use your information
- To log you in to our websites/platforms
- To process your request for Services
- To utilize for improving the quality and overall experience with our Services
- To share with our affiliates and subsidiaries and third parties who perform Services or handle transactions for or on our behalf.
- To share with advertisers, advertising-and marketing-related services providers for advertising and marketing purposes and to analyse the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing activities.
- To share with social media platforms
- To share with our business partners to offer products or services as a collaborative measure.
- To share with law enforcement agencies or authorities or bodies when required or mandated by law or pursuant to a legal process
- To protect our rights in the context of corporate transactions.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- For our business purposes such as data analysis, auditing, developing new products, expanding business activities etc
- For fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To allow you to participate in competitions and promotional activities conducted by us or on behalf of us and to facilitate social sharing functionality.
Location of hosting:
Our Services are hosted from South Asia. If You are a user accessing our Services from EU, UK, Australia, Canada, USA, Asia, or any other region where the laws or regulations governing data privacy or data protection differ from laws of South Asia, then by your usage or access to our Services You hereby agree to transfer Your personal data or personally identifiable information to South Asia, outside of your home country, which does not have the same data privacy or data protection laws as that of other regions mentioned above. User information including Personally Identifiable Information or personal data as defined by foreign laws collected through our Services are stored and processed in South Asia.
Access prohibited for Children
We don’t knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 18. If we are informed or come to know that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, then we will forthwith delete such information. We request parents with concerns to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Modification
Unsubscribe from marketing or promotional emails:
You may unsubscribe from any promotional or marketing emails by adjusting your preferences in your account or in such manner as may be advised to you by the domain Admin Team.
- For the security of our website and to ensure the uninterrupted Service to our users, we use commercial software programs to monitor the network traffic for any unauthorised attempts that may cause or aimed at causing any kind of damage to our Services.
- Except for aiding the law enforcement in their investigations on their specific official request or pursuant to legal processes, we do not attempt are to identify individual users or their usage habits.
If you notice any discrepancy or have any grievance relating to the privacy and security of the data and information you have provided to us, you may contact our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer Mr. Venkat Setlur email: email@example.com for any clarifications or redressal. We request you to not use this email for sending any legal process or law enforcement requests other than your complaints or grievances related to information security or data privacy.